Update Your Child Support Agreement

Consult our local law firm in Boca Raton, FL

Life is constantly changing. As you and your previous partner go through significant life events, your child support or alimony agreement may no longer meet everyone's needs. A family law attorney can help you modify that agreement.

The Law Office of Paul Jacobs, P.A. works with individuals in Boca Raton, FL and the surrounding area. Our lead attorney, Paul Jacobs, will work with you to make the necessary changes to your agreement. He will make sure the new terms fit both of your current lifestyles.

Finding a trusted local law firm is an important part of any legal undertaking. Call today to set up your free consultation.

When can you change your agreement?

When can you change your agreement?

Since your child support agreement is legally binding, you can't change it on a whim. Our local law firm can help you update your agreement if one party...

  • Gets married or divorced
  • Has children
  • Accepts or loses a job
  • Moves out of state
  • Gains or loses timesharing

To properly modify a child support or alimony agreement, it's best to speak with a qualified family law attorney. Contact Paul Jacobs today to get started.