Don't Let an Accident Throw Your Life Off Course
Pursue Compensation Today

Child Support & Alimony Modification Attorney in Boca Raton, Florida

Update Your Child Support Agreement

Gavel with book case in the background Life is constantly changing. As you and your previous partner go through significant life events, your child support or alimony agreement may no longer meet everyone's needs. A family law attorney can help you modify that agreement.

The Law Office of Paul Jacobs, P.A. works with individuals in Boca Raton, FL and the surrounding area. Our lead attorney, Paul Jacobs, will work with you to make the necessary changes to your agreement. He will make sure the new terms fit both of your current lifestyles.

Finding a trusted local law firm is an important part of any legal undertaking. Call today to set up your free consultation.

When Can You Change Your Agreement?

Since your child support agreement is legally binding, you can't change it on a whim. Our local law firm can help you update your agreement if one party...

  • Gets married or divorced

  • Has children

  • Accepts or loses a job

  • Moves out of state

  • Gains or loses timesharing

To properly modify a child support or alimony agreement, it's best to speak with a qualified family law attorney. Contact Paul Jacobs today to get started.

Pursue a Favorable Outcome Today

Get the Child Support You Need and Deserve

Contact a Family Law Attorney in Boca Raton, FL

Mom and child laughing and huggingGoing through a divorce is never easy. When children are involved, working through the financials can seem overwhelming. Hiring a local law firm is one of the best ways to mediate and come up with agreements that satisfy both parties. The Law Office of Paul Jacobs, P.A. will work with you every step of the way. We provide legal advice for clients in Boca Raton, FL and surrounding areas.

Paul Jacobs will go above and beyond to help you through this difficult process. Make an appointment with him today.

When Should You Call Paul?

Not sure if you need help from a family law attorney? Establishing child support isn't easy, so it's important to have an experienced, compassionate lawyer by your side.

Speaking with a family law attorney is crucial if...

  • You need to work out a child support agreement.

  • You are not receiving owed child support payments.

  • You'd like to modify your child support agreement.

Our local law firm offers free consultations. Set up a meeting with Paul today by calling.